23Shutters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23Shutters

23Shutters Camera Club is a community of hobbyist and photography enthusiasts who wants to share their photos with others and learn to become better photographers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RaziDionisio

RaziDionisio

Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) Empty
PostSubject: Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)   Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:03 pm

If we are to choose the winners, can i make a suggestion, iv been submitting entries in flickr groups.

here's how we decide on the best 3 from the pool of submissions

challenge theme is: "remembering the dead"

1. Admin screens entries, makes sure that the entry meets the criteria
2. All those who have submitted photo entries must vote for 3 favorite photos in the challenge where they have submitted a photo
3. Admin allows at least a week for voting. (in flickr challenge opens every monday and ends on the next monday, then admin opens another week for voting)
4. Then whoever gets the top 3 highest votes are the challenge winners.

Can this be a regular thing? like every end of the month, or even more frequent like 2x a month of every week? Razz
Also, if the Admins of 23 Shutter FB and Forum would allow thee winning entries to be posted here. Maybe a thread for "challenge winners"

I think it would be a good idea to involve more members in the process.

Let me know, ill be more than happy to discuss further. Smile diba nga? Shoot lang ng shoot? i believe photo challenges bring out our creativity Smile
Back to top Go down
GlennAlfaro

GlennAlfaro

PostSubject: Re: Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)   Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:58 pm

good suggestions... i already advised Iana with regards to this, will just wait for her reply. Smile
Back to top Go down
AnalynLu

AnalynLu

PostSubject: Re: Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)   Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:07 pm

uy maganda ito! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://analynlu.multiply.com
IanaPeralta

IanaPeralta

PostSubject: Re: Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)   Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:58 pm

maganda nga ito. let's discuss with the rest of the group or sana we can meet para ok diba. what you think?
Back to top Go down
http://marianiperalta.multiply.com
RaziDionisio

RaziDionisio

PostSubject: Re: Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)   Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm

magandang idea yan, meet-up Smile if not, active naman mga tao sa FB Razz Si Rene and Carter nalang ata un di connected...
Back to top Go down
GlennAlfaro

GlennAlfaro

PostSubject: Re: Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)   Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:50 pm

RaziDionisio wrote:
magandang idea yan, meet-up Smile if not, active naman mga tao sa FB Razz Si Rene and Carter nalang ata un di connected...

we might have a slight problem in getting a quorum from a member pool of 23 (or is it 24???) for an actual meet-up though its possible....But another option is that we can actually discuss it here... just help me to enforce them to register in this forum since the fluidity of FB and the use of forum thread is just the same or probably better since it is categorized per topic. The submitted photos are easier to post here (since a simple link will do) under a single thread, i'm not quite sure if it can be done in FB at the same manner.
Back to top Go down
IanaPeralta

IanaPeralta

PostSubject: Re: Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)   Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:23 pm

yun nga lang. na try ko din to create an album sa group site and hindi pala pwede. mag-add ka lang ng photos mo from your respective album.

yes we need to get everyone to sign up here. mahirap kasi sa FB like for us ni Razi na naka-block ang FB unless mag tatoo or smart kami :p
Back to top Go down
http://marianiperalta.multiply.com
RaziDionisio

RaziDionisio

PostSubject: Re: Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)   Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:32 pm

^ i think better to stick with 23, kasi naumpisahan na...the 24th person can be oursleves na lang, 23 shutter members + 1(me). I'm ok with either live or electronic meet-up... can anyone set a date for the discussion?

FB posting...i think the topic starter can also post multiple pictures in one thread/note/discussion (not sure bout the term) Either FB or Forum is also OK with me, will let the admins decide...
Back to top Go down
RaziDionisio

RaziDionisio

PostSubject: Re: Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)   Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 pm

^ yap, blocked..kainis....ganun pala sa FB? then whatever is more convenient, dun ako.

Who has the contact number of all our classmates, to those not connected at FB, maybe we can text them?

Uwian na pala Smile yey!
Back to top Go down
GlennAlfaro

GlennAlfaro

PostSubject: Re: Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)   Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 pm

RaziDionisio wrote:
^ i think better to stick with 23, kasi naumpisahan na...the 24th person can be oursleves na lang, 23 shutter members + 1(me). I'm ok with either live or electronic meet-up... can anyone set a date for the discussion?

FB posting...i think the topic starter can also post multiple pictures in one thread/note/discussion (not sure bout the term) Either FB or Forum is also OK with me, will let the admins decide...

+1 on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)   Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo Challenge - Voting for the best 3 :)
Page 1 of 1