23Shutters

23Shutters Camera Club is a community of hobbyist and photography enthusiasts who wants to share their photos with others and learn to become better photographers.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Photowalk around Manila

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JulesDuque



Age : 38
Location : Philippines
Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Photowalk around Manila   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Hi, guys,

I'm inviting everyone for a photowalk in and around Binondo, Quiapo, Baywalk, Pasig river either on March 6 (Saturday) or March 7. Jing has earlier suggested a buddy system for our own safety. Glenn also says that we don't need a permit to shoot in these areas. If you have other places in mind, please suggest. Very Happy

Time? Reply here and let's discuss. Smile

I'd also like to suggest that we have a photowalk on a regular basis, perhaps every quarter (say, March, June, September, December).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
japsilog

avatar

Age : 34
Location : third world country
Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Photowalk around Manila   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:59 pm

thanks for bright ideas & updates jaydee!
anyone wants to join?
just click the link for more info.
i got that info from our alumni
this is open to everyone

the Digital Photography Contest Details, click:http://www.dasma.dlsu.edu.ph/announcement/gdc2.asp

To view the Digital Photoshop Art Contest Details, click:http://www.dasma.dlsu.edu.ph/announcement/gdc2p.asp

To download registration form, go to:http://www.dasma.dlsu.edu.ph/announcement/gdc/GDC2_registration_form_office_riso.doc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JulesDuque



Age : 38
Location : Philippines
Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Photowalk in Manila area (March 6)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi, Guys,

Tuloy tayo sa March 6 ha. Here are the names of those who confirmed for the photoshoot:

1. Julius
2. Kit
3. Mian
4. Iana
5. Jing
6. Razi
7. Tina
8. Jane
9. Jacq
10. Darius
11. Analyn

Not coming:
1. Renz
2. Japs

Suggestion ni Mian: Meet up/breakfast sa Luneta area. Then cab to Quiapo -> walk to Escolta -> Binondo -> Intramuros.

See you!


JulesDuque wrote:
Hi, guys,

I'm inviting everyone for a photowalk in and around Binondo, Quiapo, Baywalk, Pasig river either on March 6 (Saturday) or March 7. Jing has earlier suggested a buddy system for our own safety. Glenn also says that we don't need a permit to shoot in these areas. If you have other places in mind, please suggest. Very Happy

Time? Reply here and let's discuss. Smile

I'd also like to suggest that we have a photowalk on a regular basis, perhaps every quarter (say, March, June, September, December).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JulesDuque



Age : 38
Location : Philippines
Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Photowalk around Manila   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi, guys,

Eto yung tentative itinerary courtesy of Razi. Smile

Pakisabi kung may idadagdag/aalisin pa kayo.

# TIME ACTIVITY
1 | 5:00 | 6:00 | Golden Hour Shoot
2 | 6:00 | 6:30 | Walk to Quaipo to Escolta
3 | 6:30 | 7:00 | Meet-up at Savory Restaurant ( along Escolta)
4 | 7:00 | 8:00 | Breakfast at Uno Chinese Restaurant
5 | 8:00 | 8:30 | Escolta Museum, (2F Calvo Building 2414538)
6 | 8:30 | 9:30 | Walk from Escolta to Binondo Church, Filipino-Chinese Friendship Arc, Walk at Quintin Paredes, Plaza Calderon dela Barca, Binondo Church

7 | 9:30 | 10:30 | Binondo Church to Alley Markets, Carvajal Street Market, Basilica de San Lorenzo Ruiz, Santo Cristo de Longos, Eng Bee Tin side trip, Mezzanine Café

8 | 11:00 | 12:00 | Lunch at Wai Ying OR sa Dong Bei, both famous, pwede din eat while we walk dami naman makakainan, New Po-Heng Lumpia House (Quintin Paredes), Qwik Snack and Pancit Malabon (Carvajal)

Side Trips
visit an authentic Chinese Accupunturist
drop by the Wushu School (near Sta Cruz Church)
Dong Bei famous dumplings (Yuchengco St.)
visit a Chinese Temple ( Masangkay St.)
ride a Kalesa


Thanks,


JulesDuque wrote:
Hi, Guys,

Tuloy tayo sa March 6 ha. Here are the names of those who confirmed for the photoshoot:

1. Julius
2. Kit
3. Mian
4. Iana
5. Jing
6. Razi
7. Tina
8. Jane
9. Jacq
10. Darius
11. Analyn

Not coming:
1. Renz
2. Japs

Suggestion ni Mian: Meet up/breakfast sa Luneta area. Then cab to Quiapo -> walk to Escolta -> Binondo -> Intramuros.

See you!


JulesDuque wrote:
Hi, guys,

I'm inviting everyone for a photowalk in and around Binondo, Quiapo, Baywalk, Pasig river either on March 6 (Saturday) or March 7. Jing has earlier suggested a buddy system for our own safety. Glenn also says that we don't need a permit to shoot in these areas. If you have other places in mind, please suggest. Very Happy

Time? Reply here and let's discuss. Smile

I'd also like to suggest that we have a photowalk on a regular basis, perhaps every quarter (say, March, June, September, December).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KitJacinto

avatar

Age : 45
Location : Alabang
Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Photowalk around Manila   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Nice! And good to know madaming sasama this time Smile so san pinakameeting place nating lahat and what time talaga meet up natin and hope walang late guys Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IanaPeralta

avatar

Age : 29
Location : Makati
Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Photowalk around Manila   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:41 pm

aga pala :p

JulesDuque wrote:
Hi, guys,

Eto yung tentative itinerary courtesy of Razi. Smile

Pakisabi kung may idadagdag/aalisin pa kayo.

# TIME ACTIVITY
1 | 5:00 | 6:00 | Golden Hour Shoot
2 | 6:00 | 6:30 | Walk to Quaipo to Escolta
3 | 6:30 | 7:00 | Meet-up at Savory Restaurant ( along Escolta)
4 | 7:00 | 8:00 | Breakfast at Uno Chinese Restaurant
5 | 8:00 | 8:30 | Escolta Museum, (2F Calvo Building 2414538)
6 | 8:30 | 9:30 | Walk from Escolta to Binondo Church, Filipino-Chinese Friendship Arc, Walk at Quintin Paredes, Plaza Calderon dela Barca, Binondo Church

7 | 9:30 | 10:30 | Binondo Church to Alley Markets, Carvajal Street Market, Basilica de San Lorenzo Ruiz, Santo Cristo de Longos, Eng Bee Tin side trip, Mezzanine Café

8 | 11:00 | 12:00 | Lunch at Wai Ying OR sa Dong Bei, both famous, pwede din eat while we walk dami naman makakainan, New Po-Heng Lumpia House (Quintin Paredes), Qwik Snack and Pancit Malabon (Carvajal)

Side Trips
visit an authentic Chinese Accupunturist
drop by the Wushu School (near Sta Cruz Church)
Dong Bei famous dumplings (Yuchengco St.)
visit a Chinese Temple ( Masangkay St.)
ride a Kalesa


Thanks,


JulesDuque wrote:
Hi, Guys,

Tuloy tayo sa March 6 ha. Here are the names of those who confirmed for the photoshoot:

1. Julius
2. Kit
3. Mian
4. Iana
5. Jing
6. Razi
7. Tina
8. Jane
9. Jacq
10. Darius
11. Analyn

Not coming:
1. Renz
2. Japs

Suggestion ni Mian: Meet up/breakfast sa Luneta area. Then cab to Quiapo -> walk to Escolta -> Binondo -> Intramuros.

See you!


JulesDuque wrote:
Hi, guys,

I'm inviting everyone for a photowalk in and around Binondo, Quiapo, Baywalk, Pasig river either on March 6 (Saturday) or March 7. Jing has earlier suggested a buddy system for our own safety. Glenn also says that we don't need a permit to shoot in these areas. If you have other places in mind, please suggest. Very Happy

Time? Reply here and let's discuss. Smile

I'd also like to suggest that we have a photowalk on a regular basis, perhaps every quarter (say, March, June, September, December).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://marianiperalta.multiply.com
AnalynLu

avatar

Age : 36
Location : malabon
Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Photowalk around Manila   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 pm

ayos! san tau mag-golden hour shoot? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://analynlu.multiply.com
JulesDuque



Age : 38
Location : Philippines
Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Photowalk around Manila   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Sa Luneta tayo mag-meet. Doon na natin simulan yung "golden hour" shoot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MianStaCruz

avatar

Age : 38
Location : PHL
Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Photowalk around Manila   Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 pm

where in luneta guys? we can also shoot people who are doing Tai-chi. . =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MianStaCruz

avatar

Age : 38
Location : PHL
Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Photowalk around Manila   Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm

guys, lets bring din some treats like biscuits and candies for the street kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Photowalk around Manila   

Back to top Go down
 
Photowalk around Manila
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Robert's Demo in Manila
» To those who live in Metro Manila, Philippines
» CHAPTER METRO MANILA
» philippine viewing stones/suiseki
» Japanese Bonsai Tools

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
23Shutters :: The Lounge :: News, Announcements, and Events-
Jump to: