23Shutters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23Shutters

23Shutters Camera Club is a community of hobbyist and photography enthusiasts who wants to share their photos with others and learn to become better photographers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is speaking in tagalog allowed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joeguinto

joeguinto

is speaking in tagalog allowed? Empty
PostSubject: is speaking in tagalog allowed?   is speaking in tagalog allowed? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:48 am

Dear moderators,

If i may ask, is it ok if we speak in Tagalog, i can express my self better that way, because from other boards i joined we're not allowed to speak in TAGALOG.

Here's a demo:
Gusto ko sana sa tagalog nalang magasalita e, pwidi ba un?
Transalation: "Me like speak tagalog, me like it, is it oki?"

I'm really having a hard time, as you can see lol!

And another thing, just a suggetion sir/madam, can i use my nickname instead? for my username/handle that is, I'm kinda like more comfy with it. Smile

Thanks,

Jodie bounce
Back to top Go down
23ShuttersAdmin
Admin
23ShuttersAdmin

PostSubject: Re: is speaking in tagalog allowed?   is speaking in tagalog allowed? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:09 pm

joe, i dont see any problem with that... you can use any language or dialect you want as long as it will not be offensive to other forum members.

You can also see some threads with tagalog words on their posts.

e.g.
https://23shutters.forumotion.com/travel-landscape-and-cityscape-f12/batangas-shoot-t2.htm#11
Back to top Go down
https://23shutters.forumotion.com
KitJacinto

KitJacinto

PostSubject: Re: is speaking in tagalog allowed?   is speaking in tagalog allowed? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:01 am

cheers hep hep horrayyy!!! pwede
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is speaking in tagalog allowed?   is speaking in tagalog allowed? Empty

Back to top Go down

is speaking in tagalog allowed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
23Shutters :: Forum Feedback :: Feedback and Suggestions-
Jump to: