23Shutters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23Shutters

23Shutters Camera Club is a community of hobbyist and photography enthusiasts who wants to share their photos with others and learn to become better photographers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party ( November 20 )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EricDerama

EricDerama

LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party  ( November 20 ) Empty
PostSubject: LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party ( November 20 )   LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party  ( November 20 ) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:35 pm

Hi Guys, I really wanna attend this gathering .. mas masaya sana kung magkakasabay tayong 23shutters.

Here the post of DPP editor Nick Tuason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's my pleasure to announce LOADED- DPP's 2009 Holiday Party. We chose the title LOADED because it could mean plenty of things. First, we expect to be loaded with DPP members. You can expect the event to be loaded with exciting lectures and workshops. For sure you'll be loaded with giveaways and our suppliers will load up on sale items. Most importantly, we expect to get LOADED before the end of the evening.

For those of you who remember the Nick Tuason variety show last DPP Rocks at Fully Booked High Street, I'd like to inform you that I plan to start drinking even earlier this time.

I encourage everyone to file for leave.

Here are some of the early details:

Date: Friday, November 20
Venue: Rockwell Tent (we are moving on up!)
Time: Registration at 10:00 a.m. Open at 11:00 a.m. End at 12:00 midnight

Entrance Fee: Its FREE! But guess what, you will need to buy a copy of DPP Issue 29 because entrance passes will be inside the magazine. Now believe it or not, we got reports from several of our magazine retailers that some people would open up the plastic of DPP mag just to rip off the entrance pass without buying the magazine. If you are one of these people, we don't want you in our event.

Registration: Because of the big clusterf**k at the Fully Booked event, we will have a download form that you will fill up, print, and take with you when you show up at Rockwell. We will post this link in this forum.

Dress Code: We will enforce one. No slippers, sandals, and tank tops. Pants and collared shirts preferred.

Lectures: FREE lectures on the hour every hour. Of course expect the best lecturers to speak at DPP. I will announce the topics and schedules in a future post on this thread. Unlike the High Street event, we should have enough seats so everyone can attend every lecture.

Live Shoots: We are planning two live shoots during the day. One will probably be shooting beauty in the day and the other probably night cityscape shots. Again, I will post more details of this once I finalize. The topics are not yet final but we will definitely try to incorporate some live shooting on our event.

Live Judging: Yup we are going to do it again. We will post topics on this thread once we decide on the topics. Expect this to be another riot.

Food: Don't count on it. You will be responsible for your own food and drinks. We take care of the lectures and the venue and do this all for free so you should be able to take care of your own food and drinks.

Party: We will have free booze surely and possibly some snacks. Again don't expect a free dinner. We suggest you get a quick bite at the mall and head back for our party.

Sale Items: You can count on it. We'll be requesting for our suppliers to come up with a special sale just for the day.

I will post again as we finalize the program. There are a few things we are trying to work out with Rockwell management to make this event unlike no other. So once again, thanks for your continued support of DPP. See you all soon.

Here's the whole thread http://www.digitalphotographer.com.ph/forum/showthread.php?t=28332&page=10
Back to top Go down
EricDerama

EricDerama

PostSubject: Re: LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party ( November 20 )   LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party  ( November 20 ) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Sabihin nyo guys kung aattend kayo.. para kitakits tayo. Magsasakit sakitan lang ako ng araw na ito para maka absent!hahaha
Back to top Go down
KitJacinto

KitJacinto

PostSubject: Re: LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party ( November 20 )   LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party  ( November 20 ) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 am

hmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
DennisCortez

DennisCortez

PostSubject: Re: LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party ( November 20 )   LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party  ( November 20 ) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:16 am

I wish I could go! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party ( November 20 )   LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party  ( November 20 ) Empty

Back to top Go down

LOADED- DPP's Holiday 2009 Party ( November 20 )
Page 1 of 1