23Shutters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23Shutters

23Shutters Camera Club is a community of hobbyist and photography enthusiasts who wants to share their photos with others and learn to become better photographers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Web Design and Logo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DennisCortez

DennisCortez

Web Design and Logo Empty
PostSubject: Web Design and Logo   Web Design and Logo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd throw this out to you guys, as I'm sure one of you ought to know someone who does this kind of stuff. I'm possibly looking into setting up a website, it will contain flash and I'm wondering how much (range wise) can I commision someone to do this for me there in the PI? Also, I'm looking for the artist or designer to also come up with a logo for the name of the website.

Last edited by DennisCortez on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
AnalynLu

AnalynLu

PostSubject: Re: Web Design and Logo   Web Design and Logo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:08 pm

jason miraples, he's the president of my other photo club... you can email him @ jamirdesign@gmail.com Smile
Back to top Go down
http://analynlu.multiply.com
DennisCortez

DennisCortez

PostSubject: Re: Web Design and Logo   Web Design and Logo EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:44 am

Thanks Analyn! I'll get in touch wit him! Any others out there with contacts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Web Design and Logo   Web Design and Logo Empty

Back to top Go down

Web Design and Logo
Page 1 of 1