23Shutters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23Shutters

23Shutters Camera Club is a community of hobbyist and photography enthusiasts who wants to share their photos with others and learn to become better photographers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Professional Hobbyist - GMA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GlennAlfaro

GlennAlfaro

Professional Hobbyist  - GMA Empty
PostSubject: Professional Hobbyist - GMA   Professional Hobbyist  - GMA EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Let me introduce myself in this manner....

Name: Glenn M. Alfaro
Nick: glen
Email: alfaro.glenn@gmail.com
Camera:
Digital: Canon 40D, Olympus Camedia (P&S), Nokia N73's built-in camera
Film: Zenith (came from my dad+)
Personal site:
multiply
blog
flickr

Photography motto: SHOOT lang ng SHOOT!
Back to top Go down
joeguinto

joeguinto

PostSubject: Re: Professional Hobbyist - GMA   Professional Hobbyist  - GMA EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 pm

moved to other thread lol!

Last edited by joe on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GlennAlfaro

GlennAlfaro

PostSubject: Re: Professional Hobbyist - GMA   Professional Hobbyist  - GMA EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:59 pm

no problem Jodie... welcome to our forum!

But i suggest to you to create a new thread for your intro so you can have your own thread title. Smile

Also, try to change your forum's username to your real name.

To do that, go to PROFILE menu and update your username.

Start posting your pics!!!
Back to top Go down
joeguinto

joeguinto

PostSubject: Re: Professional Hobbyist - GMA   Professional Hobbyist  - GMA EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:06 am

GlennAlfaro wrote:
no problem Jodie... welcome to our forum!

But i suggest to you to create a new thread for your intro so you can have your own thread title. Smile

Also, try to change your forum's username to your real name.

To do that, go to PROFILE menu and update your username.

Start posting your pics!!!

Thanks sir, I created a new thread for my introduction. sir if i might ask? can i use my nickname for my username/handle? but its ok if it's not allowed in here. thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GlennAlfaro

GlennAlfaro

PostSubject: Re: Professional Hobbyist - GMA   Professional Hobbyist  - GMA EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:17 am

joe wrote:

Thanks sir, I created a new thread for my introduction. sir if i might ask? can i use my nickname for my username/handle? but its ok if it's not allowed in here. thanks Very Happy

jodie, you may remove the "sir" ...and as much as i wanted too but we have agreed to use the real name so we can easily recognize each and everyone here.

Have fun posting!
Back to top Go down
joeguinto

joeguinto

PostSubject: Re: Professional Hobbyist - GMA   Professional Hobbyist  - GMA EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:37 am

GlennAlfaro wrote:
joe wrote:

jodie, you may remove the "sir" ...and as much as i wanted too but we have agreed to use the real name so we can easily recognize each and everyone here.

Have fun posting!

sige sir glen, este! glen nalang pala. I will change it immediately. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GlennAlfaro

GlennAlfaro

PostSubject: Re: Professional Hobbyist - GMA   Professional Hobbyist  - GMA EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:51 am

jodie wrote:
GlennAlfaro wrote:
joe wrote:

Have fun posting!

sige sir glen, este! glen nalang pala. I will change it immediately. Very Happy

let me correct my previous post joe, you may opt to use your nickname but you need to include your lastname as your username. : Smile
Back to top Go down
joeguinto

joeguinto

PostSubject: Re: Professional Hobbyist - GMA   Professional Hobbyist  - GMA EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:58 am

oh now i get it. thanks glen afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professional Hobbyist - GMA   Professional Hobbyist  - GMA Empty

Back to top Go down

Professional Hobbyist - GMA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
23Shutters :: The Lounge :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: